Thursday, March 8, 2012

If I Had A Boat...I'd Rather Be Boating!


Introduction by William L. Gills aka Bos'n Bill

Have you ever been in that place where you wager, if I could be anywhere else, do anything else other than what I'm doing right now I'd give anything to be there?  I know I have and that place is usually on the water in a boat.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I think music can speak another thousand and when you combine music with pictures you have the next best thing to fully experiencing in real time what the words and pictures express. Linda Brown has given us a gift of both in her video gallery of sailboats on Puget Sound/Washington combined with Lyle Lovett's, "If I had a Boat".

Take some time out from you busy day to indulge yourself in one of your favorite pastimes. Thank you Linda Brown for sharing your love of boating in this way.





William L. Gills aka Bos'n Bill, webmaster of this site, is the author of the book Lubber's log, published by Llumina Press; a boating journal and adventure story of the author's first time experiences in the preparation, maintenance and piloting of a new, unfamiliar boat. You can visit his website here.

1 comment:

  1. my first boating experience was on sunday. i'm kinda scared cause i don't know how to swim. lol

    lee shin
    www.trendone.net

    ReplyDelete